Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Announcing --- Our Seventh CD - "On the "Rock"-y Road"



DannyLee has finished recording his seventh CD.  We have contracted with Songcast to make this CD available for downloads through various music services including Amazon.  This process takes time and I will post a note here when the CD becomes available.  We also hope to add our previous Messianic CD's to Songcast as soon as we can.  

We have sent all of the songs to Messianic Lamb Radio so that our listeners can enjoy our new songs.  Please let us know if you hear one of our new songs and how it has blessed you.  That would be a great blessing for us as we have struggled long and hard to bring this music forward.  

I will be adding more about the songs on this CD in the near future.  

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.essay writers

    ReplyDelete