|Harbingers of Spring 2015|
The word snagged on something in my brain and caused me to start looking for "harbingers". My world is full of them. Here's a list of some of the things that I started seeing:
1. What says "spring" better than a robin hopping about your yard?
2. What says "spring" louder than melting snow and mud?
3. What says "spring" with a funnier sound than honking geese heading north overhead?
4. What says "spring" happier than a woodshed that has more wood going in than coming out?
5. What says "spring" with a promise when you see the rhubarb peeking their little red heads through the ground?
6. What says "spring" when what's falling from the sky is JUST wet!
Welcome to Springtime in Alaska!