Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Hanukkah 2014


I woke up this morning with the idea that we needed a "family portrait" for Hanukkah.  HA!

Just imagine trying to MAKE the cat AND the dog cooperate for such a thing.  Neither of them were in the mood for doing anything that we wanted them to do.  (Of course, if we had gone into the bedroom just to sit on the bed by ourselves, they both would have been eager to join us......)

Then, as we're trying to figure out how to place the camera here and there, (since we're only two people and I actually wanted to BE in the picture too),  we couldn't get a single picture with both of us doing the same thing at the same time (we gave up on the "family" part after a couple of "wrestling matches" with the "kids").  

Every time I ran over to "jump" into the picture, I messed up my hair or one of us was looking the wrong way and I'm trying to give DannyLee instructions the whole time that only confused and confounded him.  

AND, of course, the camera battery chooses this exact same moment in time to declare "death is imminent" and since we were dependent on the flash........

THEN I figured out that the only programs that I have on my sub-computer won't support JPeG files so I had to do the little banner (and hopefully, NO ONE will notice the alternative spelling of "Hanukah" there (except ME!)) and then print the photo and then photograph the print to get a JPeG file that I could upload to the blogsite.  (Thankfully, I managed to "fix" this part of my "mess"!)

Hmmm.....(maybe I should have gone into comedy....do ya think?)

Bottom line is:  "I tried"!
Hopefully tomorrow, I'll wake up with a better idea!


Happy Hanukkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment