Saturday, February 22, 2014

Winter Weary Writing Wonders!


Writing has always been an important part of my life.  

When I lived in Thailand, I wrote down my thoughts in dozens of journals. Sadly, those journals were destroyed in my return to the States. Countless times I've wished that it could have been otherwise, but my circumstances in those days were difficult.  

I've truly enjoyed writing out the stories of our travels, trials and testaments here in our Tsiyon Bound blog.  Our blog doesn't have a wide circulation or lots of "followers" to talk about, but it's ours and we delight in it.  

Our efforts to share our Torah thoughts and studies on our Torah Time blog have been a lot more challenging and have seen a lot less fruitfulness.  It hasn't been the study tool for us that we had hoped it would be.  It's out there though, and there are a few people that have browsed through it.  

The "crown jewel", however, of all of my blogging experiences is my "book".  

The story of how I came to believe in the Torah and how it changed my life is chronicled in my book/blog:  "Torah-morphosis - Transforming A Life With HIS Word". 


This is my personal story that spans years of searching for truth and relationship with the CREATOR - YHVH Elohim and HIS Son Yeshua HaMaschiach.  I began this blog in 2010 as a way of reaching out a helping hand to others that found themselves struggling to learn the "Torah-walk".  

I wished that it could have been a book or that it could have been more widely shared, but FATHER knows HIS plans and HIS purposes so all I can do is try to be faithful in writing.  So, with that in mind, I wanted to post here for those that might be interested in knowing more about Torah that I have been spending some time updating and expanding my "book".

I pray that it will be a blessing to those that need a blessing in this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment