Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's a "dog's life!

Alaskan Ari!

Rufff!  Rufff!!  It’s me – “Alaskan Ari” coming to you live from the wilderness!  I know it’s been a long time since you’ve got to hear from me.  My mom said she was going to let me have a say every now and then.  I guess she forgot.

SO!  Here I am in the wilds of Alaska living a “dog’s dream” life.  I had no idea what kind of adventures I was in for when the Whittle’s adopted me, but I haven’t wasted a minute being sorry.  I love my “gypsy life”!

Riding in the truck always brings new things to smell and new places to pee.  Going to Alaska has opened my eyes, ears and nose to so many new smells that it’s hard for me to stay inside the rig when we’re all at home.  I love to be outside watching and sniffing anytime that I can.

Chasing squirrels and rabbits is great fun and the few times that I’ve been allowed the freedom to run has been great.  I live for those moments.  I have seen some very large animals from the safety of my seat in the backseat of the truck.  I’m not sure I’m all that interested in getting a closer look.  All in all, I’d have to say in my eyes, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment