Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Singing for our "supper"







I heard a survey recently about what does a woman really want on Valentine's Day.  The results were depressing.  With a choice of intimacy, chocolate or money, the latter won out.  I don't understand why anyone would pass up chocolate!  (Just kidding!  The list is in just the right order for me with money coming in at a very distant third.  Where's the romance?)

Well, we hope you found a way to spread a little "love" on Valentine's Day.  We did!  We spent our evening serenading  a crowd that had gathered for a special dinner.  DannyLee had lined up a bunch of gooey, romantic songs, but "Ring of Fire" and "I Walk the Line" still grabbed the top spots.  "Johnny Cash" has more than enough love songs to make any fan feel the "luv"!

You can read our "love story" and hear some of DannyLee's music on our "Stories and Songs" pages.  We'll be adding more as soon as I figure out how to get this blog to cooperate with me.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment