Sunday, February 7, 2010

Introducing "Torah-morphosis - Transforming a life by His Word

I would like to introduce to our dear readers my first efforts at my own personal story/book.  I've worked with other authors as an editor, and spent many years writing for myself.  The growing interest in blogging has fueled my interest in sharing my writings with others.  My experiences here on our Tsiyon Bound blog have been very satisfying as we have readers worldwide with some of them returning regularly.

It was my intention to share my story of how Torah changed my life in a book.  However, as we solidly believe that we are coming very close to the return of our King, the time for such things is quickly coming to an end.  And I believe that my experiences in pursuing a Torah-life will be helpful to anyone else desiring to have a living, satifying relationship with Yeshua our Messiah.


Therefore, I introduce to you my newest blogsite "Torah-morphosis - Transforming a life by His Word".  I chose the theme of butterflies as nothing illustrates the process of transforming from something lowly and ofttimes quite ugly better than butterflies and caterpillars.  This is a work in progress so please be patient as I finish writing up the last few chapters.  I pray that you will be blessed as you share in my trials of transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment