Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Hitch Itch"

I learned a new phrase this week. While "touring" various RV forums and travel blogs, I came across the phrase "hitch itch". It was defined as that feeling that starts to grow on one while sitting in some RV parking spot for a little bit too long.

As I read the definition, I suddenly realized that I knew exactly how that felt and that was exactly what I've been feeling these last few days. We'd parked the rig for a month hoping to get some business and repairs done before heading out further south. Our business is done, but the repairs are on hold for now. I definately feel that our rig looks much better heading down the road on the way to somewhere then it does sitting in a parking space anywhere. It's been far too long since we've headed out singing "On the Road Again!". Time to get out the maps and park guides and get a destination fixed in our minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment